Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Happy Holidays with The Craft's Meow

The Crafts Meow happy holidays by Kimberly Crawford

The peeks have begun! I am so thrilled to be a part of the release from The Craft's Meow this month! As I said earlier this release is all about Christmas! And there is something for everyone! For the next 5 days I will be bringing you cards! (at the end of all the peeks, then the stamps will be available for purchase)

This card started out with the tree. I stamped it onto kraft cardstock and heat embossed it with white powder. Then I added patterned paper, ribbon, and twine. Country style.

The Crafts Meow happy holidays cu by Kimberly Crawford

To color the tree, I pushed Distress Ink pads into my craft mat. Then I lightly spritzed each color with water. Using a paintbrush to pick my up created watercolors, I applied the color inside the embossed lines. Soft and subtle.

Be sure and head to The Craft's Meow blog to see what everyone else has created!

thanks for stopping by!



Deborah Frings said...

I do like your Christmas card - great background paper and the ribbon is super. Love the little tree!

Lin said...

Beautiful, Kimberly! You chose the perfect background paper to highlight this swet little tree, and I love it embossed in white!

Beth Matson said...

I love the homespun feel of this card. Very cute!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I adore your card, Kimberly! The white embossing on kraft is awesome! Thank you so much, dear girl!

Lagene said...

Lovely tree card! I love your layers!

~amy~ said...

The white on kraft rocks. Such thee awesome card!

Larissa Heskett said...

LOVE this card!! Such a NEAT Design!! =)