Handmade Cards is a new and fantastic issue from Paper Crafts Magazine! Its chalk full of ideas about how to use all the wonderful goodies we have in our crafty stashes! Its really clever. The ideas are way outside the box and will inspire you greatly! Its one of those keeper issues, the one you refer to for years!
It was hard to pick just one of my projects to share with you from the issue, but this card ended up the winner. The poppies were stamped onto a canvas ATC and colored using Distress Inks, that were misted with water. Its basically creating your own watercolor paints. Pretty beautiful effect, isn't it? Easy to do. And that's the best part about the issue, all easy and really clever ideas that you can re-create at home.
thanks for stopping by!
P.S. Busy, busy, busy. I have many fun things coming up soon, so the old blog is going to be less quiet.
- Oct. 31-the end of a week long blog hop with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and Clearsnap
- November 1-the start of the month of gratitude
- November 5th-a special guest design blog post
- November 6th-another special guest designer announcement
- November 8th-Caring Hearts Blog Hop
Whew! And that's just the start! Did I mention we are leaving on vacation on the 15th? I better get to work!