Thursday, July 11, 2013

silly 16th birthday party ensemble

This latest special issue from Paper Crafts, called Birthday Creations, is a great resource for all card makers. I mean, let’s be honest, the reason most of us make cards is for someone’s birthday! :) The issue is full of cards, great and creative party ideas and matching ensembles, and a helpful birthday organizer section with cute projects to help you remember all those birthdays. Anyone else like me and need all the help they can get?! :)

Kimberly Crawford silly sixteenth party

And this is my favorite project in the issue! It’s a Silly 16th Party ensemble. Photo booths and props are all the rage, so I thought it would be fun to create those, along with a faux driver’s license to add their silly photos to. (You can see it in the driver’s license lanyard in the center.) And I created a template of those for you to print out! Check out the web address in the issue!

It has sure been a busy week around here! I have more coming up as I want to share a bit of our amazing vacation with you and a few other crafty ideas that have been rolling around in my brain!

thanks for stopping by!

~kimberly

4 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super CUTE!!

lisa808 said...

Congrats and super cute projects/ideas.

Pearl Maple said...

those are fun and creative ideas

beverly said...

Love the butterfly...hadn't thought about using that combo..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...