Thursday, June 6, 2013

the weekend ahead

may 16c 010

Peonies from my garden. I used the hate the black table I have in the kitchen. Now I love it because it can look like a chalkboard!

Happy Friday! Hope your week has been super! Its going to be a fun weekend on the old blog here (about time, right?)! Saturday is a blog hop with Reverse Confetti and on Sunday I have a blog post that I am SUPER excited about sharing with you! Especially if you are in love with the chalkboard trend as much as I am. This is all about a real chalkboard used in home décor, but with a paper crafting twist…

In our life, its all about baseball this weekend. Baseball games for the little man and a baseball game for us to watch, including fireworks! Fun times!

thanks for stopping by!

~kimberly

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...