And I have yet another idea for using your watercolor markers! As you can tell, playing around with these markers has been quite a blast!
I took a self-adhesive canvas ATC and stamped it with part of a background image, using StazOn ink in Jet Black.
I then proceeded to color it with my markers. Easy peasy lemon squeezy!
How about a list of a few things you can do with watercolor markers?
- Color an image that has been stamped onto cardstock.
- Color directly on the surface of an image and stamp. And feel free to use more than one color for more interest!
- Color directly on the surface of an image and huff or spritz water and stamp.
- Color directly on the surface of an image, spritz with mists and stamp.
- Color markers onto craft mat, spritz with water, and pick up color with small paintbrush. Paint image or background.
- Stamp image onto canvas and color.