Wednesday, April 3, 2013

love

love by Kimberly Crawford

Thank you once again for all your love! This card uses Trend Setter by Fancy Pants. It is definitely one of my favorite new releases. The navy blue, coral, and mint color palette is fantastic. Trendy and timeless. And then there are those stripes! Oh, how I love stripes. (Just ask my guys, they have begged asked for shirts withOUT stripes!)

And Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner! The winner of the package of fun is:
Carol said...
Wow! You have been a very busy girl! I wish I had your energy!
Carol B     April 1, 2013 at 2:28 PM
Please use the email button on the right side to contact me with your mailing address. Congrats!
thanks for stopping by!!

~kimberly


3 comments:

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

I love the color combo on this card! Hm... I must have missed the Fancy Pants stuff at CHA. Didn't remember this collection.

Carol said...

Thanks so much for selecting me as the winner! I have emailed my address to you.

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Elaine M said...

Where did you find the "love" die-cut? That's a must-have for sure.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...