Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Card Kitchen

Kimberly Crawford Jillibean Soup Card Kitchen Kit March 1 cu

I was pumped when Kimber asked me to guest design for The Card Kitchen kit club. It’s a monthly club all about the card maker. This month’s kit is full of gorgeousness from My Mind’s Eye and Jillibean Soup, and lots of fun extras!

Kimberly Crawford Jillibean Soup Card Kitchen Kit March 2 cu

Stop on over to the blog and check out the full cards. And check out the kit! I know some local friends who would really, really love getting this each month! :)

I will be sharing cards from this kit ALL WEEK! Yes, its that packed with goodness!!

thanks for stopping by!

~kimberly

P.S. I spent the end of last week with my sister, her hubby, and my adorable nephew. Then on the weekend my parents arrived and are staying until they feel like leaving. Gotta love retirement! :) Needless to say, I am one happy girl. Have a super week!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...