Saturday, January 26, 2013

a very special issue

PC20113

Stamp It 3 Ways from Paper Crafts Magazine always has a special place in my heart, but this issue, like last year’s, means just a bit more. Not only do I have cards in the issue, but a stamp set that I designed was used! Now THAT is unreal!

I’ve Got Your Number

Here is the set, from Mint Motif, available exclusively at i {heart} papers.com. Its called I’ve Got Your Number. I love this set because each number is individual. And I think it is perfect for all the Project Life style scrapbooking going on these days. Easy to make your own journal cards!

And a HUGE thanks to these fantabulous designers who used the stamps in the issue! Their creations were beautiful and inspiring and classy!

thanks for stopping by!

~kimberly

2 comments:

Rox-Ann said...

Wow super super congrats I love this set of stamps! Will definitely have to pick this copy of mag up!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Hm... I just realized that I have several of your stamps. Didn't dawn on me that Mint Motif is yours till I went home after CHA and organizing my stahs. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...