Friday, October 19, 2012

photos on Friday

oct 9 005

Happy Friday! Yay for the weekend!

Its been a busy week in our house, so the photos are very random. We returned from a visit to MN and immediately ran to a Cub Scout “go see it” at the local fire hall. We also had swimming, school, publication deadlines, I co-chair the school’s America Reads Day, which was Thursday…I will need a nap today!

Above is a look at the new linens for our bedroom. Now I have to commit to a paint color for the walls…It was great to finally find things I love. The whole room design just came together in my head. Stay tuned for more photos soon.

oct 9 009

Our big, fat cat, Milo. Doing what he does best, sleep.

oct 9 014

And a couple of weekends ago, we were  at Barnes and Noble, and lo and behold, it was a Star Wars Reads day. Could there be a happier 6 year old?  There is no need to even tell you what he has chosen for a Halloween costume. :)

I hope that you have some great plans for the weekend! thanks for stopping by!

~kimberly

2 comments:

Angela Fehr said...

Love your new bedroom colours! I may have been forgiven for the "Dubble Bubble Pink Wall" episode in our bedroom, but it has not been forgotten. I won't be allowed to repaint the (currently pale mint) walls any time soon.
And my kids did a Star Wars halloween theme a couple of years ago. My daughter even dressed up as Yoda! http://angelafehr.com/wordpress/2010/11/02/laser-sword-beats-everything/

Dorothy C. said...

Just saw all your beautiful cards on the Moxie Fab World blog. I'm going to 'borrow' your stamping with burlap technique. Thanks so much for the inspiration. I hope you're having a good week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...