Monday, October 15, 2012

CardMaker Magazine November issue

current_issue

The November issue of CardMaker Magazine is now available. It’s a beautiful issue with lots of ideas. There is one part of the issue that I am totally over the moon about. Its hard to believe that its real and that they asked me! I am very honored to say that I am the featured designer in the issue! Its really cool, and honestly, kind of weird, to see yourself in a magazine.

My deepest thanks goes out to CardMaker Magazine and their editors, Tanya Fox and Brooke Smith, for this honor! It is such a privilege working with them and the magazine. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

thanks for stopping by!

~kimberly

4 comments:

cjgusloff57 said...

Congratulations Kimberly! This is quite a wonderful honor. I am certainly going to pick up a CardMaker magazine and take a look! Corrine Ann

a1983alaskan said...

You totally deserve it, Kimberly! Your cards are always amazing :-) Congratulations!
I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of the December issue.

Angela Fehr said...

Way to go, Kim! You deserve it and I can't wait to see the feature!

Brenda said...

Congratulations! I know that those of us who follow your blog are thrilled for you! You are so worthy of this honor!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...