Saturday, June 16, 2012

celebrating

June 11 011

Last weekend we celebrated by sister’s first baby, my nephew, Max. Isn’t he adorable? I am totally biased, but look  at that precious face! :)

June 11 007

This was what inspired the theme and the colors. Whooo loves you baby? WAY too cute!

June 11 006

A look at part of the table. I wasn’t crazy about the dresser in the background until we placed the paper lanterns on it. Then it was great!

June 11 009

Owl cupcakes. SUPER cute. A complete disaster. It was 88 out, which was unusual and there was no air conditioning. They turned into a melted mass. But, I got a photo of one intact. :)

June 11 008

Dark chocolate cupcakes with white chocolate frosting. These worked out better.

June 11 012

And the little man, holding Max afterwards. It was a great day with friends and family and a wonderful way to celebrate Max!

thanks for stopping by!

~kimberly

2 comments:

a1983alaskan said...

Bless your heart, Kim! That's so much for such a young woman to go through. I know several people who have RA. Their pain is basically under control, they are healthy, and they learn new ways to get their joints to move or at least compensate for certain movements they can't completely make. I admire your amazing faith. My prayers continue for you and for your dear family, who will go through this journey with you. {{{Hugs}}}

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

Kimberly, I'm so glad I found your blog! Your nephew is just adorable and I love those cupcakes! My 20 year old girl is just cupcake crazy and she loves to make the faces of animals with other types of candy. The pic with the table and lanterns makes the whole post! Thanks for sharing and you inspired me so much to share more of my family happenings!
Hugs
Tammy Louise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...