Monday, February 6, 2012

finally a winner!

Oh my goodness! Its been WAY too long!! CHA-W was amazing. Truly amazing. So many exciting things to share. SO many great products! Stay tuned and once I can get my feet back underneath me, I will share.

When I got home it was time for the little man’s birthday party and today was his golden birthday. Six on the sixth. Where does time go? How can you be so proud of someone and the person they are becoming and yet have your heart break just a wee bit with each passing moment? Ah, the love of a parent.

I bet you have been waiting to the winner to be announced…remember this blog post with the Paper Crafts Stamp It! 3 Ways blog hop?  I barely do either. Hee hee!

Tiffani said...

Love the colors and the card!

January 27, 2012 1:47 PM

Congrats Tiffani!! Please email me at the address by my photo and we will get you a copy of Stamp It! 3 Ways in the mail!!

thanks for stopping by!

~kimberly

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...