Monday, January 23, 2012

go with all your heart

go with all your heart

Finally getting to share a Spellbinders Paper Arts project with you! We create so many projects, all that are used in various ways. Once they show up in the fabulous Spellbinders idea gallery, we can share them on our blogs.

See the supply list below for all the wonderful die templates that I used. One tip I want to point out is the inking. Be sure and add some ink to your embossed (raised) edges to bring out the beautiful details!

Its been a wee bit crazy here. The little man got ill over the weekend, which changed our plans. Poor thing. I am testing students this week, and I leave for CHA on Friday. Oh, did I mention I teach class Tuesday night? What would we do if we didn’t have to be a thousand places at once? :) Hope your weekend was wonderful!

thanks for stopping by!

~kimberly

Supplies:

3 comments:

Melanie said...

This is gorgeous, (I shoulda got these dies!)

nzillingworth said...

Love the twisted tag. Ordered mine cant wait to play with it. looks amazing.

cgargus said...

Absolutely marvelous! Love the colors, and the dies! Thanks so much for inspiring!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...