Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Cool Tools for Paper Crafters

The latest special issue is on stands now from Paper Crafts! Called, Cool Tools for Paper Crafters, this issue will knock your socks right off! The entire issue is devoted to how to use your tools. Tools you have in your stash. Sometimes in ways you never would have thought about. I know I had some A-HA moments reading through it! And of course, I am thrilled to have projects included in this!!

Friends Inking inside die template

Here is one of my projects. This project focuses on stenciling through your die templates to create a beautiful focal point on your projects. For this card I used Spellbinders S4-114 Circles LG and S5-061 Daisy Flower Topper, along with several colors of Colorbox Chalk ink from Clearsnap. The issue includes step shots of many of the projects, including this one. Be sure and pick this one up. It’s a keeper!

thanks for stopping by!

~kimberly

And a quick PS. Huge congrats to all the Spellbinders design team contest finalists! Best of luck to each and every one of you! Yes, I was not on the list and I knew it. Because…I am still with Spellbinders, just moving into another role within the company!! It’s a wonderful opportunity and when I can share more, you know I will! :)

4 comments:

Rox-Ann said...

Beautiful card!! I can't wait to hear your news I am sure it is very exciting! Congrats to you!

Unknown said...

Congratulations.

Unknown said...

I so love this card!!

300 Days said...

KimberIey this card is gorgeous. I wouId just Iove some tooIs, IoI

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...