Friday, November 4, 2011

photos on Friday


blacklit hydrangeas v2
I am taking a photography class that is giving me great assignments to work on during the week. A couple of weeks ago, it was about lighting and more specifically, lighting from different sides of the object. This is one of my back lighting shots. Back lighting is gorgeous and is something I want to get better at.

Day 3-
Today I am thankful for my health. I take it completely for granted. I pray for all those who are sick and hurting, that they can feel some relief quickly.

Day 4-
For the wonderful school/district that the little man is attending. Wow. Its just so impressive. What a committed staff who go the extra mile. It sure makes it easier to put him on the bus every morning. He loves it so much, he sprints to it! :)

Have a wonderful weekend! thanks for stopping by!


The rays of happiness, like those of light, are colorless when unbroken.
Henry W. Longfellow

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo, and I love the quote, thank you for sharing.

Ida said...

How lovely. - It's great you are taking photography classes and enjoying them. Someday I'll take some classes. Stop by my blog (http://wishesdreamsandotherthings.blogspot.com) and take a peek at my photo's this week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...