Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Avocado Arts and a snowman

snowman

Another day for Avocado Arts! Today I am using the snowmen from Brrr! and the Nerdy Snow Peeps! It’s a quick, fun card today. I layered up patterned papers and some die cut felt on the base. The snowman was stamped onto a separate sheet of cardstock and I added a scarf and a heart. Isn’t he cute?!?

Be sure and stop by the rest of the team to be inspired!

Avocado Arts Blog
AJ Otto
Latisha Yoast
Julia Stainton
Becky Oehlers

thanks for stopping by!

~kimberly

Supplies: Stamps-Avocado Arts (Brrr! and the Nerdy Snow Peeps), Patterned paper-Echo Park (Holly Jolly 6x6), Twine-The Twinery, Felt-National Non-Woven (100% wool felt), Spellbinders-Nested Pennants, Classic Ric Rac Edgeabilities

Remember those videos I mentioned? Hang on, they are coming tomorrow and Saturday! :)

3 comments:

Hope and Chances said...

Cute - really cute! x

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

TOTALLY adorable! I LOVE the papers and I LOVE your simple design--FAB!

Ryann said...

Oooh this is too cute! Love the bright, fun colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...