Tuesday, February 1, 2011

you’re so sweet

youre so sweet ice cream cone

I couldn’t love the Nested Ice Cream Cones dies from Spellbinders anymore if I tried! So fun. I made a whole set of these felt pieces for the little man. Now he has an ice cream shoppe to play with. :) With double scoops, of course. :)

Hope you are having a wonderful day! thanks for stopping by!

Supplies: Stamps-Mint Motif (Sweet Hearts), Patterned paper-Basic Grey (Hopscotch), Ink-Palette (Noir), Cardstock-Papertrey Ink, Felt-Michael’s, Spellbinders-Ribbon Baners, Labels Eighteen (not available yet) & Nested Ice Cream Cones

this is a scheduled post...if all goes as planned, I should be home late tonight. :)

8 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is so sweet love it!!

Emily @SweetlyScrapped said...

Absolutely adorable! :)

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!!!!

Heather said...

What a great idea!! And cute card! Do you know if those nestabilities will work in a Cuttlebug? Or does anyone know?

NatQuebec said...

too cute ! I love it !

Regina Easter said...

omg, this has got to be the sweetest ever....hugs

Ida said...

So cute and fun (and yummy!)

Karen Letchworth said...

This ice cream (cone and scoop) is a Spellbinders die set? Oh, my heart! Just SO cute. I'm learning so much about Spellbinders that I never knew. I love what you've done with the ice cream cones throughout your blog. I'm so in love with Spellbinders dies!
Blessings,
Karen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...