Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Winners!

Here are the three winners from the November Month of Gratitude blog candy! Congratulations to each of you! I will be sending you each paper crafting goodies! Please send your mailing address to Kimberly1Crawford@gmail.com

And thank you all again for sharing the things that you are thankful for in your life. It made me think about blessings in my life that I overlook. I am one blessed girl. And you all blessed me even more!!!!!

1.

Amanda L. said...

LOVE this layout........the school lined paper stamp looks cool........today I'm thankful for my son's smiles and belly laughs!!

November 17, 2010 5:56 AM

2.

whitneymaryann said...

I think I speak for much of Chicagoland when I express gratitude for a solid Bears win! On a deeper level, it was nice to begin the day in worship with family and friends. Truly grateful for that freedom.

November 14, 2010 4:24 PM

3.

craftymom205 said...

I am thankful to live in a country where I am free to express myself.

November 5, 2010 5:47 AM

1 comment:

Amanda L. said...

Yeah...thanks for a great month of blog candy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...