I want to share an amazing project with you. Its called Cards for Kids. I hope that you have already heard about it, but it case you haven’t; Cards for Kids is a card raiser. There are currently 13 children that are very ill that would love to get cards from you. Not only do you get the chance to make the day of a sick child or their family by sharing your talents and your love, you also are entered into a drawing to win some amazing prizes!
This is the fourth round of Cards for Kids. Last round over 1500 cards were sent in! Let’s work to get over that number for this round!
A few details:
- This card drive will be ongoing. We have no end date set. However, this round of prizes will be drawn from cards shipped by November 30th.
- Cards can be anything cheery, encouraging, supportive, etc. Anyone can send a card - even your children, scout troops, etc.
- Cards can be for the child or for their family members. For family members, please make the names on it "Brother Nate" or "Sister Olivia" so we can tell between multiple names.
- All cards need to have a message in it for the child/family. Please also sign your name and where you are from. On the card envelope, write the name of who the card is for. Also, please don't seal the envelope, as the parents might want to preview cards before the kids see them.
- Please stick to just cards or lightweight things like stickers, etc. If you want to send anything heavier, please include a bit of money to cover the added cost.
- There is no need to send money with your cards. However, it is greatly appreciated as it helps with the cost of mailing the thousands of cards and many, many prizes. Very appreciated.
- All cards can be mailed to the following address:
Cards for Kids
PO Box 428612
Cincinnati, Ohio 45242
- In each package, PLEASE include a piece of paper with your name, address, email address and how many cards you sent and for which child/family they were for. This helps us greatly in keeping track for prizes! For each card you send, you will get a chance. So the more cards you send, the better your chances.
- PRIZES! In December, we will pick LOTS of prizes to send out - based on the cards I receive by the end of November.
- If you would like to see the prizes please click HERE.