Friday, July 9, 2010

Mint Motif Sneak Peek Topsy Turvy Cake

Topsy Turvy Cake

The sneak peeks for the latest Mint Motif stamp sets continue today! :)

One cake design I am fond of, is the topsy turvy cake. You know, the ones that look like an Alice in Wonderland cake. With the straight lines included in Cake Shoppe and Cake Shoppe Too, it is very easy to create one. And, there are less calories involved with the stamps. *wink, wink*

Topsy Turvy Cake CU

I thought I would make a video about how to create this cake. Hope you like it!

Here is the direct link for those that need it: TOPSY TURVY CAKE

Remember these sets will be available on July 14th at iheartpapers.com. thanks for stopping by!

Supplies: Stamps-Mint Motif (Cake Shoppe, Cake Shoppe Too available July 14), Patterned paper-October Afternoon (Fly a Kite), Cosmo Cricket (Material Girl), SEI, Ink-Memento (Tuxedo Black), Colorbox Chalk (Creamy Brown), Spellbinders-Classic Scalloped Oval, Labels Eight

6 comments:

Broni said...

LOVE those topsy turvy cakes! I just saw one yesterday! Your card is awesome!

Sheila - Ginger said...

Your card is gorgeous, love the cakes to. I found your blog on the Spell binder's site so I thought I'd pop along and see it. So pleased I did.

Love Sheila xx

Geny said...

Totally my favorite so far, love it!

pat p said...

Kimberly it was fun and thanks for showing us how..

pat

Rox-Ann said...

Love this card and what a great video thanks for sharing

Latisha said...

This is so cool!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...