Just a quick post to answer some of your email questions.
Where can I purchase Mint Motif stamps?
- Exclusively at iheartpapers.com
Where did the name Mint Motif come from? What does it mean?
- From hours of searching through a thesaurus. :) The word mint meant fresh, new, modern, classic. Definitely what I want my stamp designs to be. Motif (mo-teef) meant images and the alliteration was good. Nothing significant, just fun!
How often will Mint Motif be releasing new images?
- About every other month. There may be exceptions, but we will keep you informed.
How can I share my projects made with Mint Motif stamps with you?
- Please email your blog links to Kimberly at Kimberly1Crawford@gmail.com
- Load photos to the fan page at Facebook, which can be found HERE.
- AND please tag or label your projects with ihpmm so we can find them in galleries
Does Mint Motif have a blinkie I could put on my blog?
- Not yet, but if requests start piling up, we can make one. :)
Does Mint Motif have a Fan page on Facebook?
- Yes, you can find it HERE.