Monday, May 31, 2010

Mint Monday

flags altered

“I have never been able to think of the day as one of mourning; I have never quite been able to feel that half-masted flags were appropriate on Decoration Day. I have rather felt that the flag should be at the peak, because those whose dying we commemorate rejoiced in seeing it where their valor placed it. We honor them in a joyous, thankful, triumphant commemoration of what they did.” ~Benjamin Harrison

Happy Memorial Day and my deepest thanks to those that serve or have served our country!!

And a quick link to some fabulous projects from some fabulous card makers using Mint Motif! Enjoy!

Have a wonderful Memorial Day! thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

Kimberly, thks for choosing my creations to share this week! I adore your stamps.. I gotta say -- my fave is the sentiment set.. I love love the font!!! xo Thanks again, and enjoy the Holiday and your family today!

Bev J. said...

Kimberly-thanks for the tribute to the veterans. Lost a brother in the Viet Nam conflict. I lifted the Benjamin Harrison quote to use on my blog. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...