I cut the muslin out with my Spellbinders Long Rectangle Nestabilities. It had to be run through twice, but it only needed a couple of threads snipped. The banner was stamped with Palette ink and colored with Copics. Keep in mind, if you try this, they will bleed a bit, so use a light hand and scratch paper underneath. I also went over the stars with the *new* Spica color, Buttermilk. I finished the shabby look off with lace, buttons, twine, and distressing all the paper edges.
Remember my BIG blog candy drawing coming tomorrow! *wink, wink*
have a super weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Stamps-Impression Obsession (Stars and Stripes Pennant), Hero Arts (sentiment)
Patterned paper-My Mind's Eye (Andrea Victoria)
Tools-Spellbinders Die Templates (Long Rectangles Small), Sewing Machine
Copics-W10, Y11, Y13, Y15, YG91, Spica Buttermilk