Wednesday, June 10, 2009

enjoy life

Pretty simple card, but I really like the results. The circle in the center is a pre-made die cut. I just stamped and embossed the sentiment, along with adding a couple of pearls. The strips behind the circle are a cut apart border strips.
thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Patterned paper, die cuts-My Mind's Eye (Andrea Victoria)
Cardstock-Papertrey Ink (smokey blue)
Stamps-Papertrey Ink (Star Prints). Hero Arts (Cross Hatch)
Ink-Tsukinsko (Versamark Watermark)
Embossing powder-Stampendous (Detail White)
Pearls-Hero Arts
Sketch-CPS 109

Impression Obsession week is on at Stamper's Dream, check out, Laurie, Tosha, and Michelle.

7 comments:

Tracey said...

I like it too! Simple yet lovely!

Tracey said...

very classic love your blog xx

Unknown said...

Simple but elegant! I love it- it's saved to my faves :O

Deanna said...

Yeah this is awesome!

Connie M. said...

This is so very pretty, Kim! Love your sketch!!

Karen said...

I adore this card and love the color combo!

ChristineCreations said...

Girly, you have such beautiful style...it just jumps off the pages. A beautiful graphic quality!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...