Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Love

Another card sitting in my stash. The Love Songs set from Papertrey Ink is so much fun, and it has circle sentiments which are great to play with! Some Making Memories Sabrina papers again and I think you get a romantic card, which wouldn't be too girly to give your hubby.
I am starting to feel better and hoping to get back into my stamping room. Today I made a huge pile of product and stamps for all the ideas I have been dreaming of while on the couch. Time to get to work. :)
Anyone else totally want Danny to win Idol? He is fantastic! Who else do you like?
thanks for stopping by, hope you know how much I appreciate it!

6 comments:

Norine said...

what a nice card and it would be perfect for a male
glad your feeling better
Hugs
Norine

Deanna said...

So pretty Kim!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I love the colors!

XOXO
Sara

Anonymous said...

Go - Danny - wahooo!!! He is so cute!!!
Anyway - I lvoe this card - Kimberly!!! Awesome layout!!! I just received my PTI goodies today wahooo!!!

Glad you are feeling better :)!!!

Terri said...

Glad your feeling better. Cool card. Danny is my favorite too! I also like Alexis and Megan as well.

Tracey said...

A gorgeous card Kim!! Glad you're feeling better! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...