Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Timeless Tuesday at Flourishes

All of us are so excited to be a part of the new Flourishes Timeless Tuesday! The Friends of Flourishes, will be bringing you exciting and different challenges each week. This week Cindy Haffner is hosting our first ever Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge. To kick off this challenge in a Flourishes way she wants us all to use flourishes and swirls of any kind. So if it has a flourish or a swirl it will work. Check the Flourishes Newsletter for challenge and link information and to find out what you have to do to win!!!!
Check out what the rest of the team created:
Becca Feeken
Betty Wright
Cindy Haffner
Dee Jackson
Silke Ledlow

I just got the Sultry papers from Basic Grey and wanted to use them on this card. I also love the Butterfly Moments stamp set. To meet the challenge, I painted a chipboard flourish from Maya Road.
To enhance the patterned paper, I stamped a couple of butterflies on the patterned paper directly. I also added gems and pearls. Can't wait to see what you come up with!!
Yep, still...please vote for me HERE. thanks for stopping by!
Supplies:
Patterned paper-Basic Grey Sultry
Cardstock-Papertrey Ink (Raspberry Fizz, Vellum)
Ink-Palette (Dark Chocolate)
Paint-Making Memories
Chipboard-Maya Road
Gems-Hero Arts
Pearls-Kaiser (Pewter)

This just in: Names of all those that entered will be shuffled through random.org and the winner gets a $10 gift certificate to use in the Flourishes store. Look out for surprise monthly drawings as well! :)

18 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful! I love the colors in the dp and that you added some butterflies. WOnderful job.

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

WOWser! What a gorgeous card! I love all the butterflies and the scroll is so perfect. Awesome take on the challenge!

Regina Easter said...

i love this Kimberly...wow girl..you rock..

Cindy Haffner said...

Gorgeous Kim, I love it.

Betty Wright said...

Kim, this is beautiuful!!! The paper looks great with the butterflies. I love the two smaller butterfly dtp stamp details!!!! Great card!!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

WOW - Kim - this is gorgeous!!! Love the embossed butterfly and the DP!!!

Tracey said...

So pretty Kim!! Love that pp and such a beautiful butterfly!

Anonymous said...

I love butterflies and that Basic Grey is perfect for adding one or two directly to the paper! Awesome!

Sharon Caudle said...

this is absolutely gorgeous Kim!!

Gina said...

Beautiful Card Kim! :)

Lana Clarke said...

Beautiful layers and colours Kim.
What size card is this as I love these tent cards and want to give one a go.
Hugs
Lana x

Anonymous said...

Oh Kim, where does your mind put these things together -- this is magnificent and oh so fresh!!
--Becca

Anonymous said...

I love this, that paper rocks!

Latisha said...

This is so pretty. I especially love the long flourish the butterfly is sitting on.

Carolyn King said...

wow....gorgeous card Kim! you rock girl.

I am so sad that we didnt get to meet at CHA!!! I cannot believe it....how did THAT happen.

Sigh....next time for sure!

Julie said...

Beautiful, Kim!!! I love how you used that gorgeous DP!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Kim! :)

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful! What a great use of that BG paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...