Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Go Ahead and Dance

You don't want to miss this!!!!!! :)
Isn't she sweet? She is from the H&M Stamp set, Living the Girl's Life. I hope it is ok to put a ballerina in purple...I'm a big fan of purple. And the American Crafts ribbon, that was the color inspiration for this card.

I thought her tutu needed some accenting. I cut a slit into the top of her tutu and pulled sheer ribbon through. The ribbon got cut with a sharp angle and is glued down strategically.

She was colored in with Copics and a Spica Glitter pen.

Are you done shopping yet? I finished last night. It was crazy here!! Enjoy all the holiday preparations!! thanks for stopping by!


Supplies:

Stamps-H&M (Living the Girl's Life)

Cardstock-PTI

Card base-Hero Arts

Ink-Memento (Tuxedo Black)

Copics, Nestabilities

Ribbon-American Crafts, Stampendous

5 comments:

DeeDee said...

Oh Kim, she is adorable...I love her tutu....great idea!!! HUGS!!!

Denise Marzec said...

I'm a fan of purple too! I love the little ballerina in purple, and that ribbon treatment is FANTASTIC!

Tracey said...

Adorable card Kim!!

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Unknown said...

How sweet!! The shade of purple is so pretty and I love her tutu!! :)

katemeri said...

I found you blog today via Jen Tapler's blog. I love the way you used the ribbon for a tutu! I look forward to reading the rest of your blog and seeing your beautiful creations. Happy New Year!

Kate in Costa Rica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...