Sunday, September 7, 2008

Snow Friends

Sorry for the winter card. Even DH remarked, "its time for winter cards already?" I have been practicing with my Copics. The other night I stamped a ton of images that could be colored in and went to town. So,when this one turned out cute (Inky Antics), and I happened to have the new snowflake Cuttlebug folders, well winter happened.
Copics used: B32, Y15, YG03, RV11, E29, G07, R08, YR04, W3, 0

The background technique is credited to Maria. Isn't it the best effect? She rubbed Palette Canvas ink on her kraft cardstock from Papertrey Ink.
Hope you had a great weekend! We celebrated my "baby" sister's 29th birthday. When did we get so old? :) thanks for stopping by!

19 comments:

claudia shadler said...

This is really cute! I love the stamp set, who is it from? I really am amazed that Halloween has not come yet and Xmas is already at the top of the list for people, haha.

TFS,

(high five)

-C

Deanna said...

So cute! Great copic coloring!

Angela Fehr said...

I l-o-v-e the background...I so need a Cuttlebug!

Zarah said...

Adoooorable. Love the stamps too! :D

Unknown said...

That is so stinking cute! Just darling! I also popped in to say hello,too!
Cheers!

Jennifer Roach said...

This card is FANTASTIC!! Love everything about it :)

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

Oh Very Nice!! I kinda thought these little guys looked a bit freaky when I first saw them but you have truly captured them in a super cute way. Love it!!!

Niki Estes said...

Very cute, Kim! I love snowmen so I'm always up for more winter cards. Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim - your card is adorable! Thanks for the shout out (blushing). I'm sure I picked it up myself from somewhere...Heather Nichols maybe? A safe bet where white ink and kraft stock are concerned!!

Charlene Austin said...

I am so glad that winter happened!! So cute! Oh to be 29 again. I will be 38 in less than 2months. Is that scary or what!!!!

K said...

This is just the cutest card! Now I HAVE to go place my order for all of the new folders. I love your practice with the Copics too. Very nice!

Unknown said...

Looks great Kim!! Love the white snowflakes - so cute!! :)

Tracey Taylor said...

winter or not, that is just plain cute.

Fletch said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!!

Anonymous said...

I 'need' that Canvas ink ... it looks so cool on kraft ... fabulous coloring too!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Adorable! I just LOVE the embossing!

Nevis said...

Adorable!

Valerie said...

awww I'm just LOVING them snowmen how adorable this card is!

Tammy Hershberger said...

CUTE snowmen, and great Copic coloring! And love the Cuttlebug-colored background!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...