Monday, July 7, 2008

July ScrapLovers Reveals

This month, Christina let us choose our product! I went straight for the October Afternoon! Let me tell you, it is even better in person!!!
My new Janome Sew-Mini in action! Wahoo!! I love it!! Gotta love those Unity Stamps too-I will be using those to make a scallop border all the time!
A shiny apple for the teacher, courtesy of Glossy Accents.Patterned Paper, tag-October Afternoon
Alpha stamps-Inque Boutique
Teacher stamp, Vanilla Cardstock-Papertrey Ink
Circle border stamp-Unity
Ink-Colorbox Chalk, Dark Brown
Buttons-Making Memories, Creative Cafe

thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Adorable card! I love the layout and the stitching looks terrific!

Anonymous said...

Kim - this is so cute! Congrats on getting the Sew Mini. Your stitching looks great!

Unknown said...

What a great card!! I totally just had to order that paper after you used it again!! :) Love the stitching too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...