Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I just found out that this layout was chosen as a winner in this month's Scenic Route Monthly Product Challenge! I am so thrilled! You can see it here.

And I have to send a thank you out to my friend, and fellow Papertrey Ink addict, Charlene, for this great award!
Not only is she a great card maker, but she can always make you smile! Thanks, Charlene, you totally made my day!!

And here are my answers to the latest round of tag questions! :) Play along if you like them-I will keep you all safe from being tagged by me! :)
What was I doing 10 years ago?
I had just graduated with my degree in Elementary Education from the University of MN-Duluth. I was living with my parents while searching for a job. I had not yet started dating my husband and I was coaching a fast-pitch softball team for the second summer.

5 Snacks I enjoy
Chocolate
Chocolate
Chocolate
Chocolate
Chocolate
Thank goodness for that new Special K cereal, Chocolatey Delight, it helps the cravings! :)

5 things on my to-do list today
Take my grandma to the grocery store and Target
Wash clothes
Clean the bathrooms
Get a ton of things ready to mail tomorrow
Vaccum

Things I would do if I was a billionare
Travel the world
Make sure that teachers had the money for the things they really need to educate properly
Buy a 9 foot concert grand piano

5 jobs I have had
Cook at a YMCA camp
Line cook
Softball coach
Data Entry Operator for the United States Postal Service
Elementary Teacher

5 bad habits
Not making the bed
Leaving dishes in the sink overnight
Eating the wrong foods, but they taste so good!
Caffeine
Shopping for stamping and scrapping supplies

5 places I have lived
Sturgeon Lake, MN
Duluth, MN
Hermantown, MN
I did not move until I went to college. I am still in the same town. Hermantown is just a "suburb" to Duluth.

6 random things
1. I live in the town where my great-grandparents arrived in this country.
2. I cannot say the word ambulance.
3. I hate wearing socks. I hate having my feet covered period. I stick them out from under the blankets at night.
4. I still have a permanent retainer in my mouth. They do not want to remove it because my teeth will move back.
5. I am scared of penguins. Ew.
6. I grew up on a lake and never learned to waterski.

There you have it, a little bit about me. If you got his far, wow. Impressive! :) I will have more projects to share later.

4 comments:

Charlene Austin said...

5 bad habits
Not making the bed
Leaving dishes in the sink overnight
Eating the wrong foods, but they taste so good!
Caffeine
Shopping for stamping and scrapping supplies

You call these bad habits???!! I think we are twins as our list would be identical. However, I like to call these "a day in my fabulous life". Nothing bad about any of those. LOL.

Congrats on the winning layout! Woohoo!!

Rox-Ann said...

COngrats on winning the layout! Love it!

Amanda L. said...

teeheehee....loved reading your facts about you!!!

Gina said...

Congrats on winning the SR contest! I just got some of that fish paper . . . too Cute! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...