Tuesday, June 24, 2008

get well soon

I needed to make a get well card for my aunt's husband. He just had a hip replacement (when did they get old?) and I thought the slow down sentiment would be perfect.
Some more of that gorgeous Velvet paper from Doodlebug was run through my Cuttlebug. So cool. I even took out my PTI Borders and Corners Ovals set.
Tomorrow night is the Papertrey Ink Blog Hop! Transparencies were the challenge-check back in tomorrow night, I am pretty excited about what I came up with! :)
thanks for stopping by!

Paper-Velvet; Doodlebug, White cardstock;Stamper's Select, Papertrey Ink, Green pp;My Mind's Eye
Stamps-Pond Life, Borders and Corners Ovals, Pond Life Sentiments; Papertrey Ink
Ink-Palette; Giverny Green, Chartruese, Water Lily
Glossy Accents-Ranger
RIbbon-American Crafts
Chipboard oval-Bazzill
Tools-Nestabilites

5 comments:

Deanna said...

Super cute little card!

Deb said...

That is so adorable! I can't wait to see what you have done for the PTI blog hop tomorrow!

Unknown said...

Hi Kim...I forgot to mention in my last comment to you that I've just given you the Kreativ Blogger Award. Your creations are so clean and classy... simply gorgeous! You can check it out on my blog: http://creationsbyar.blogspot.com

Adela

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh my gosh how adorable! This is the cutest!

Unknown said...

Another fun card! I love that little turtle! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...