Tuesday, May 6, 2008

still playing with those squares

I love those squares of patterned papers that Nichole Heady put on her blog for the Papertrey Ink Blog Hop challenge. Too much fun!
Stamp-Out on a Limb Papertrey Ink, Ribbon-American Crafts, Velvet Brads-Creative Cafe, Cardstock-Bazzill, PP-Papertrey Ink
Not too sure what I think about the brads on the card and the design of the bag.

The coolest thing about the bag, is what it really was--this bag is gorgeous-thick, textured, with really nice ribbon handles. It matched the papers perfectly.
thanks for stopping by!


I just found out that my layout, "Spring Boots" was chosen as a winner for this month's Scenic Route monthly challenge!!! I am beyond excited!! :)
Here it is!

1 comment:

One Creative Life said...

Love the colors on this set. Great idea to reuse the bag and dress it up. Thanks for sharing!~Erica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...