Thursday, May 22, 2008

More cards...

New supplies always seem to get the creativity flowing! I got a the A2 Swiss Dot embossing folder for my Cuttlebug and these darling, and I mean darling, felt stars from Provo Craft. I based this on the CPS sketch #65. Cardstock and stamp from Papertrey Ink.


This card uses my new dies for my Cuttlebug. Just a cool set of shapes that will be very useful. Cardstock and patterned paper from Papertrey Ink. Stamps from Hero Arts. I also used my Threading Water punch from Fiskars to create the border. I will be using that a ton! Sure beats using a hole punch and my scallop scissors! :) Another CPS #65 basic idea.
Have a safe and wonderful long weekend! I am so grateful to my grandfathers (WWII, Korean War) and my BIL's best friend (Kosovo, Iraq x2) for their service to our country. Remember to honor those who paid the ultimate sacrifice and to those who live with their sacrifice every day. We will never forget.

11 comments:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

These are both just fabulous! Love the felt stars on the first...wonderful design, and your cuttlebug die cut squares are very cool...love the cake idea!

Niki Estes said...

Great cards, Kim! I love that first one!

Deanna said...

Oooo I love the one with the stars! Nice!

Tabitha said...

i just love he first card, beautiful

Charity Hassel said...

oh. the baby card is darling and the cake one is such a fun use of the cps sketch!!!

Rox-Ann said...

Beautiful love the embossed card and the stars. The fiskers punch looks awesome will have to look for one of them!

Donelda said...

very cool cards!! I really like those stars! Great take on the sketch.

Linda Beeson said...

I just love how you took that CPS sketch just a bit out of the box - way cute! AND love the way you used those open square shapes on the other card.

Anne-Marie said...

Lovely cards!

SmilynStef said...

Ooo ... I need to find those die cuts ... love your fuzzy felt stars ... great cards!

Debbie Olson said...

Both are beautiful, but I'm in love with that baby card--LOVE the felt and just got some in the mail yesterday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...