Saturday, May 31, 2008

Check this site out

Still nothing that can be shared yet...but by tomorrow, I will have a ton! In fact, I can share some good news tomorrow, so I may even post twice! :)

If you haven't checked out Card of the Week yet, you really should. Susanna Boyd has a fabulous site full of scrapbooking, cards, stamping, and just plain old great paper crafting projects. She is also very talented and shares some great creations. You will want to bookmark her site!

Hope your weekend is filled with fun, sun, and some relaxation!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the awesome plug! I just told my husband and he said, "Someone else said that about you? SWEET!" :D You made me smile -- seriously, thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...