Sunday, February 24, 2008

More Papertrey Ink

Today I used more Papertrey Ink products and the container from the little chickes. It worked perfectly with the "Just Hatched" stamp again-seeing as it had 6 pockets.

Using the Limitless Labels set, I stamped the labels for the mini candy bars. Love how slick the Avery labels work with the stamps. I used two different colors of pink ink.

The middle scallop was punched out of cardstock, along with the middle green oval. I used my Marvy Uchida punches. The Just Hatched saying was stamped onto white and I cut it out. The white dots in the scallops are from the Oval Borders and Corners set. Palette ink in the color Canvas worked wonderfully on the Bazzill cardstock. The ribbon is from American Crafts. I used a glue dot on the end and adhered it to the other end of the ribbon, making it easy to remove the ribbon when getting in the box.
The side labels look ok. I stamped those (Limitless Labels) to cover up the writing on the side of the box. The flower brad is from Bazzill. I stamped the small flower (Limitless Labels) in the Canvas Palette Ink again. LOVING that ink on dark surfaces! Plus, it is a hybrid ink, so it works on everything!
Just a photo of the side of the box. The flowers were the color inspiration.

This will make a nice little gift for my parents. They came up on Friday night and let us go out on a date, while they played with the little man. Nice! I did get a phone call from my Dad later, asking what type of child he raised. How could I not have chocolate in the house! :) Well, Dad, here is some chocolate, dark chocolate! (Don't worry, I will bring you the rest of the bag!) Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...