Friday, February 15, 2008

Be Still My Heart

"Be Still My Heart" is the title of my mini album from Magistical Memories. Isn't it cute? I just couldn't resist. The title letters are American Crafts. The Adhesive Ribbon Lace is from K&Co. the flourish bling is also from them, but the individual pieces are from Kaiser Craft.
I tied the album together with ribbon from American Crafts. It looked so cute with this Cosmo Paper. I hung a Making Memories chipboard heart from the ribbon using an old shape clip from Making Memories. I like how well it worked. The clip easily twisted around the ribbon and it bent to accomodate the chipboard.
The first page has the subtitle, "...moments that you have taken my breath away..." I punched the ovals with my Marvy punches. The scrolls are from Kaiser Craft and I painted them white.
I stamped the words with a circle stamp from Art Warehouse by Danielle Johnson. I only wanted the one part of the circle (it fit the curve of the heart perfectly) so I masked the stamp while I was inking it.
Here is a close up of the Kaiser Craft wood pieces. So delicate and pretty. They did require 2 coats of paint to get good coloring.


I love covering punched holes up, but I didn't have any pre made ones. I remembered that Melodee Langworthy stamped hers on an album I saw once. Bingo! I had a set of AW Danielle Johnson stamps with one that was the right size! :)
All the photos I chose, were ones that just made my heart leap when I saw them. I am so blessed with a beautiful son and an amazing husband! My joy just overflows! Be still my heart!
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Mara Campbell said...

Kim-I love looking at your projects!!! They are all so beautiful, this mini album is too cute!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...