Monday, November 12, 2007

Finally! A new post, a new room, and a new peek.

Here is just a peek at the tag I made for the Creative Scrap Shack's Christmas tag swap. I must get these things in the mail! I can't wait for the holidays!!!


It has been a whirlwind since we moved into the new house. Not only the moving, but all the medical issues going on with the family. So, here is a look at the new crafting room. It isn't set up the way I want it, but that will take time. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the window and the ledge. The window looks out at the playset, perfect for when the little man gets older! The ledge is so ideal too. TONS of storage space and a perfect place to display some projects. I couldn't be happier with the space!
Those walls are looking pretty empty....oh the fun of possibilities!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...