Monday, October 15, 2007

Piggy Tales barn doors

I wanted to play around with the new Barn Doors from Piggy Tales. I thought the round Door looked like a pumpkin. I first covered the closed door with patterned paper. Then I used my Xacto knife to cut along the opening.
I placed the Door on a white scalloped circle. I placed a rub on on the inside. Make sure that when you are gluing the paper down, you don't seal the door!
All the patterned paper is from Piggy Tales, along with the Door, and the rub on. The ribbon is from American Crafts.

Now I just need (yeah, need :)) to find a good Happy Halloween sentiment stamp.

It will be a bit before I blog again. We are finally moving into our new house! We are excited and overwhelmed with all the packing and planning! I packed all my paper crafting supplies and am a little freaked out! I did keep the "necessities" handy, just in case I get inspired! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...