Monday, September 24, 2007

Teaching and Classes

To start with, here is the class for October, at the
Creative Scrap Shack. The class session is Saturday, October 13 at 10 am CST. These coasters are made from regular ceramic tile. These are so much fun to make and they are a great gift! Might be a good idea for Christmas, espcecially for those hard-to-buy-for people on your list. I will be showing you several ways to decorate these-using stamps, inks, and paint. I have to brag-I had my coasters published in The Rubber Stamper.

The other cool teaching thing that has happened, came in a phone call last week. I have been asked to teach at the MN State Teacher's Convention! They want me to teach about how to use stamping and scrapbooking in the classroom! How fun is that going to be?!?!?! I am very excited! Can't wait to show you what my friend Steph and I come up with!

1 comment:

Tam, I am said...

Great project! I love your coasters.

And congrats on your teaching gig! That is going to be so much fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...