Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Apparently I am all about the orange....

I love when inspiration strikes. It seems to come in waves for me. I gt 2 layouts done in the last couple of days. It felt good-and I am happy with the results. Looking at these two layouts, I am noticing that I really have a thing for orange lately. The last layout I did had orange too....hmmmm....maybe its the impending season change!

On this first layout, I used the diamond love stamp set from Danielle Johnson and Art Warehouse-whoa-LOVING those stamps. Being a red rubber stamp girl, I am truly impressed with them. Not to mention how fun all the words in the set are!
I stamped the diamonds and the words onto the twill tape. PP from My Mind's Eye.


This layout is designed from a Becky Fleck pagemap that was made for a site. I can't remember which one, but I loved the sketch and decided to use it. Crate Paper here and some Fancy Pants chipboard.

1 comment:

Rox-Ann said...

Love the layouts!! You totally rock girl!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...